- Check your mail against the freely-usable DNSBL lists (aka "blocking
lists") of your choice.
- The list of available DNSBL services is automatically updated, so
new DNSBL lists can be used as they appear!
- Whitelist the email addresses of your friends and family so that
mail from them will never be tagged as spam!
- Don't agree with a listing in a DNSBL list? You can whitelist
entire netblocks so you'll never be troubled by that listing again!
- Do you think part of the Internet should be blocked that isn't in a
DNSBL list? Add it to the local blacklist and all mail from it will
be tagged as spam! You can blacklist email addresses or entire netblocks!
- People and mailservers with whom you correspond frequently are
Automatically Whitelisted - without you having to lift a finger!
- More than one mailbox? Don't worry, SpamPal supports multiple POP3 servers.
- Supports APOP authentication!
- Can filter IMAP4 mailboxes!
- Can even protect an SMTP connection!
- Unobtrusive! Once installed, SpamPal sits in your system tray and
you can forget all about it - except spam won't be causing you so much
- Multi-language support! Use SpamPal in English, German,
French, Italian or Russian
- Subject Line Tagging. As well as its special header, SpamPal can
put "**SPAM**" in the subject of spam messages.
- And if all this isn't enough, you can extend SpamPal with third-party
- SpamPal will not be able to detect all of your spam. However, I think
it will detect enough to make a considerable difference!